Monday, 27 July 2015

I can be a pal

These girls have finished their 'I can be a pal' poems to a high standard and got to put them on the blog.

This is Maia's fantastic 'I can be a pal' poem from her reading contract.🐶

I can be a pal
I can be a pal yes I can,
I can be a pal by showing I care,
I can be a pal when you're blue,
I can be a pal that is honest and true,
I can be a pal every single day,
I can be a pal by saying you can play,
I can be a pal and defend you,
I can be a pal by loving you.
By Maia 😜

This is Amy's fabulous poem😀

I can be a pal 
I can be a pal by helping you,
I can be a pal when you can't succeed,
I can be a pal even if you are not human,
I can be a pal by helping you carry things,
I can be a pal by inspiring you,
I can be a pal by lending you things,
I can be a pal by playing with you,
I can be a pal when you feel down.
By Amy 🐱


1 comment:

  1. Good job Maia and Amy from Stella Shields

    ReplyDelete